In Episode 116, Jason Blumer and Greg Kyte welcome Brad Stevens to the Thrivecast. Even though most of us have been operating virtually for years, this episode discusses the ways to track performance and improve the overall virtual experience for team and clients. Brad Stevens is an expert in virtual teams and shares his tool kit for firm owners to utilize.
Mentioned in the Show
- Become a Thriveal Member!
- Deeper Weekend 2021! Thriveal members email Lorin ([email protected]) for a $300 discount code
- Incubator 2021 – May and July Virtual sessions are on sale now!
- Brad Stevens
- Outsource Access
- Resource and Tool Kit
- Email [email protected] and put “Thrivecast” in the subject line for more resources and tools from Brad.
- Exclusive offer for Thrivecast listeners: Use code “D100” for $100 off the initial, fully refundable discovery fee, visit this link to learn more
About our guest: Brad Stevens
Brad Stevens is a lifetime entrepreneur and CEO of Outsource Access, an offshore managed virtual services firm that he built to over 200 staff in just 18 months with a target of 500+ staff in 2021. He walks-the-walk with expertise on scaling, automation, outsourcing and high-performance virtual teams.
Brad is also a global keynote speaker through his firm BST International in the USA, Canada, South America, Latin America, Canada, Africa, Middle East, Australia and Asia. He has.shared stages with John Maxwell and Deepak Chopra and advised business and civic leaders including Martin Luther King III. He speaks on agility and scaling for CEO peer groups, universities, and business organizations including Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), John Maxwell Ambassadors, SCORE, SIOR, Women Presidents’ Organization, International Entrepreneur Summit, The Growth Hacking Conference, Life by Design Summit, Vistage, TAB, and the CEO Brain Trust.
For his philanthropic efforts in launching Virtual Assistants Give Back, a documentary film was…