In Episode 110, Jason Blumer and Greg Kyte host the annual Summertime Book Club episode and share the books they have been reading lately. Jason Blumer shares his thoughts on Stewardship: Choosing Service over Self-Interest by Peter Block and The Passion Economy by Adam Davidson. Greg Kyte presents So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport and The 1% Windfall by Rafi Mohammed.
Mentioned in the Show
- Become a Thriveal Member! New members will receive their first 3 months at a reduced rate of $95! Join by July 31st to take advantage of this once in a life time offer!
- Receipt Bank
- Deeper Weekend 2021!
- Incubator 2020! New Virtual Session Now Open for September 29th – October 2nd
- Take our Market Leader Readiness Assessment! Find out if you are a Market Leader, or a Market Laggard
- They Ask you Answer by Marcus Sheridan
- What Is They Ask, You Answer
- Email Marcus: [email protected]
About our guest: Marcus Sheridan
Marcus is a highly sought-after international keynote speaker known for his unique ability to excite, engage and motivate audiences. In 2017 Forbes named Marcus 1 of 20 “Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss.” He has been dubbed a “Web Marketing Guru” by the New York Times and featured in Inc., The Globe and Mail, Forbes, and more. As founder and president of The Sales Lion, which recently merged with IMPACT in 2018, Marcus has established one of the most successful digital sales and marketing agencies in the country. Within his speaking company, Marcus Sheridan International, Inc., he gives over 70 global keynotes annually where he inspires audiences in the areas of sales, marketing, leadership, and communication. Mashable rated his book, “They Ask, You Answer,” the “#1 Marketing Book” to read in 2017. Forbes listed it as one of “11 Marketing Books Every CMO Should Read.”