In Episode 101, Jason Blumer and Greg Kyte have a debate on whether you are born a leader or taught to be a leader. Randy Grieser joins in to set Jason and Greg straight and discusses the key strengths to being a leader in your firm.
Mentioned in the Show
- Become a Thriveal Member!
- Monthly Live Chat with Jason Blumer
- Thriveal Facebook Live videos
- Deeper Weekend 2020!
- Incubator 2020!
- The Ordinary Leader by Randy Grieser
- “10 Guiding Leadership Principles” by Randy Grieser
- The Culture Question by Randy Grieser
- ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership & Workplace Performance
- Send your questions to [email protected] for Jason Blumer to answer on Facebook Live each Monday at 2pm ET!
About our guest: Randy Grieser
Randy Grieser is the founder and CEO of ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership & Workplace Performance and the Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute (CTRI). He is the author of The Ordinary Leader, and co-author of The Culture Question. Randy is a visionary leader who, together with a team of employees and trainers, has positioned these organizations to be two of the premier providers of professional development training in the industry.
Randy gives presentations on culture, leadership and management principles to a wide range of audiences in business, education, health, and government settings. He is passionate about sharing the importance of creating healthy workplace cultures, and believes leadership requires us to always be intentional about what we do and how we do it. Randy is a dynamic presenter who delivers insightful presentations that are engaging, humorous and informative.
Fun Facts About Randy
Randy has a graduate degree in Social Work, and earlier in his career he worked as a Mental Health Counsellor. He is enthusiastic…