In Episode 112, Jason Blumer and Greg Kyte welcome Amy Franko to the Thrivecast. Amy Franko is sales expert and author of The Modern Seller. Amy guides Jason and Greg on where to start if you feel like you are stuck moving forward with your client list. Amy also shares her tips with keeping your firm agile during times where pivoting is a must.
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting the Thrivecast! Learn more about them by visiting Intuit, Bill.com and Receipt Bank
Mentioned in the Show
- Become a Thriveal Member!
- Receipt Bank
- Deeper Weekend 2021!
- Take our Market Leader Readiness Assessment! Find out if you are a Market Leader, or a Market Laggard
- Learn more about Amy Franko Here
- The Modern Seller by Amy Franko
- Amy Franko on LinkedIn
- Amy Franko on Twitter
- Audio Engineering by: Shane McMullin
- Produced by: Lorin Hamilton
- twitter: @jasonmblumer @gregkyte @thrivealcpas
- email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Instagram: @thrivealcpas @gregkyte
About our guest: Amy Franko
Named to LinkedIn’s Top Sales Voices, Amy Franko is a sought-after sales and leadership keynote speaker. With her unique blend of current research, fresh insights, and real-world examples, she has worked with some of the world’s most-recognized brands. With over 20 years of client-facing sales experience, Amy’s sales career includes global companies IBM and Lenovo before pivoting into entrepreneurship. Her book, The Modern Seller, is an Amazon best seller, and she is recognized by Top Sales World as one of the top 50 sales keynote speakers in the world.
With nearly 10,000 followers on social media and in her Modern Seller community, her expertise is widely shared on social networks and in respected publications such as Top Sales World, Selling Power, TD Magazine, Training Industry, and Chief Learning Officer Magazine.
You must be logged in to post a comment.