In Episode 110, Jason Blumer and Greg Kyte host the annual Summertime Book Club episode and share the books they have been reading lately. Jason Blumer shares his thoughts on Stewardship: Choosing Service over Self-Interest by Peter Block and The Passion Economy by Adam Davidson. Greg Kyte presents So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport and The 1% Windfall by Rafi Mohammed.
Mentioned in the Show
- Become a Thriveal Member!
- Receipt Bank
- Deeper Weekend 2021!
- Incubator 2020! New Virtual Session Now Open for October 21st – 23rd
- Take our Market Leader Readiness Assessment! Find out if you are a Market Leader, or a Market Laggard
- Stewardship: Choosing Service over Self-Interest by Peter Block
- The Passion Economy: The New Rules for Thriving in the Twenty-First Century by Adam Davidson
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love by Cal Newport
- The 1% Windfall: How Successful Companies Use Price to Profit and Grow by Rafi Mohammed
- Thrivecast Episode 98 with Peter Block
About our guest: Jason Blumer and Greg Kyte
Donny C. Shimamoto, CPA.CITP, CGMA, is the founder and managing director of IntrapriseTechKnowlogies LLC, a specialized CPA firm dedicated to helping small businesses and middle market organizations leverage strategic technologies, proactively manage their business and technical risks, and enable balanced organizational growth, and development. Donny also works with larger organizations as a trusted business advisor, facilitating organizational strategic planning and execution, IT governance and planning, enterprise architecture, information architecture and assurance, business process improvement, and business intelligence initiatives.