In Episode 111, Jason Blumer and Greg Kyte welcome Donny Shimamoto to the Thrivecast! They discuss the strategies that can help business owners maintain success during a crisis. Firm owners can use these approaches in their own firm or to advise clients on solutions to keep their businesses successful.
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting the Thrivecast! Learn more about them by visiting Intuit, Bill.com and Receipt Bank
Mentioned in the Show
- Become a Thriveal Member!
- Receipt Bank
- Deeper Weekend 2021!
- Incubator 2020! Virtual Session for October 21st – 23rd
- Take our Market Leader Readiness Assessment! Find out if you are a Market Leader, or a Market Laggard
- Donny Shimamoto on LinkedIn
- Intraprise TechKnowologies
- Audio Engineering by: Shane McMullin
- Produced by: Lorin Hamilton
- twitter: @jasonmblumer @gregkyte @thrivealcpas
- email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Instagram: @thrivealcpas @gregkyte
About our guest: Donny Shimamoto
Donny C. Shimamoto, CPA.CITP, CGMA, is the founder and managing director of IntrapriseTechKnowlogies LLC, a specialized CPA firm dedicated to helping small businesses and middle market organizations leverage strategic technologies, proactively manage their business and technical risks, and enable balanced organizational growth, and development. Donny also works with larger organizations as a trusted business advisor, facilitating organizational strategic planning and execution, IT governance and planning, enterprise architecture, information architecture and assurance, business process improvement, and business intelligence initiatives.
You must be logged in to post a comment.