In Episode 115, Jason Blumer and Greg Kyte welcome Joe Koufman to the Thrivecast. Joe is a marketing matchmaker and expert in the subject of business development. Jason, Greg and Joe get into the gritty details about what business development actual means and why it is important to continue improving upon in your firm. This is a great goal to establish in the new year!
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting the Thrivecast! Learn more about them by visiting Intuit, Bill.com and Receipt Bank
Mentioned in the Show
- Become a Thriveal Member!
- Receipt Bank
- Deeper Weekend 2021! Thriveal members email Lorin ([email protected]) for a $300 discount code
- Incubator 2021 – May and July Virtual sessions are on sale now!
- Take our Market Leader Readiness Assessment! Find out if you are a Market Leader, or a Market Laggard
- Joe Koufman
- Setup on Twitter
- Setup on LinkedIn
- Audio Engineering by: Shane McMullin
- Produced by: Lorin Hamilton
- twitter: @jasonmblumer @gregkyte @thrivealcpas
- email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Instagram: @thrivealcpas @gregkyte
About our guest: Joe Koufman
Joe Koufman is responsible for introducing three married couples and countless business relationships. In early 2014, he parlayed his passion for connecting people to found Setup (http://setup.us) which is a marketing matchmaker.
You must be logged in to post a comment.