In Episode 107, Jason Blumer and Greg Kyte host Dr. Fridrik Larsen of LarsEn Energy Branding. We never really think of ourselves as a commodity service, however, during the current COVID-19 crisis accountants are a vital service provider to small business owners. Dr. Fridrik Larsen helps us define a commodity brand and how accountants can implement this even in our current global situation.
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting the Thrivecast! Learn more about them by visiting Intuit, Bill.com and Receipt Bank
Mentioned in the Show
- Audio Engineering by: Shane McMullin
- Produced by: Lorin Hamilton
- twitter: @jasonmblumer @gregkyte @thrivealcpas
- email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Instagram: @thrivealcpas @gregkyte
About our guest: Fridrik Larsen
-A leading authority on branding within the energy space in Europe and the first individual to hold a PHD in energy branding
– The author of “Energy Branding; Harnessing Consumer Cower”, the best selling book on energy branding, published by Palgrave Macmillan / Springer
– Ass’t Professor of Marketing and Branding at the University of Iceland and an author of a number of international academic papers and book chapters on the subject.
– A sought-after speaker globally.
– Graduate/undergraduate degrees in Finance, Economics, Psychology and Marketing.
– The Chairman and founder of CHARGE, the World’s first energy branding conference (www.branding.energy) where the world’s best energy brands are also awarded.
– The CEO of LarsEn Energy Branding, a consultancy working exclusively on branding for companies within the energy space (www.larsen.energy). LarsEn Energy Branding has developed unique research tools for the energy sector including the LarsEn EBBI (https://larsen.energy/ebbi/) and published branding specific reports including ‘Worlds best energy brands (https://larsen.energy/bestbrands/).
You must be logged in to post a comment.