In Episode 107, Jason Blumer and Greg Kyte host Dr. Fridrik Larsen of LarsEn Energy Branding. We never really think of ourselves as a commodity service, however, during the current COVID-19 crisis accountants are a vital service provider to small business owners. Dr. Fridrik Larsen helps us define a commodity brand and how accountants can implement this even in our current global situation.
Mentioned in the Show
About our guest: Fridrik Larsen
-A leading authority on branding within the energy space in Europe and the first individual to hold a PHD in energy branding
– The author of “Energy Branding; Harnessing Consumer Cower”, the best selling book on energy branding, published by Palgrave Macmillan / Springer
– Ass’t Professor of Marketing and Branding at the University of Iceland and an author of a number of international academic papers and book chapters on the subject.
– A sought-after speaker globally.
– Graduate/undergraduate degrees in Finance, Economics, Psychology and Marketing.
– The Chairman and founder of CHARGE, the World’s first energy branding conference (www.branding.energy) where the world’s best energy brands are also awarded.
– The CEO of LarsEn Energy Branding, a consultancy working exclusively on branding for companies within the energy space (www.larsen.energy). LarsEn Energy Branding has developed unique research tools for the energy sector including the LarsEn EBBI (https://larsen.energy/ebbi/) and published branding specific reports including ‘Worlds best energy brands (https://larsen.energy/bestbrands/).