Read About our Plans for Safety During Our Live Events
COVID-19 Safety Measures
COVID-19 is a serious virus, and we want to provide the most precaution possible to prevent the spread of this horrible infection. Our hearts go out to all who have been infected and lost loved ones due to the virus. To keep the attendees of Deeper Weekend and our other live events safe, we are following the Center for Disease Control’s Guidance for Mass Gatherings and Large Community Events.
The transformation that Thriveal events brings in the lives of accounting firm owners is well established. And we are committed to ensuring your safety during our events so that your firm’s transformation can continue in these uncertain times. For you to feel safe, we will be enacting particular safety measures in all live Thriveal events.
First and foremost, we ask that you do not attend any one of our live events if you have or are currently experiencing any one of these known COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you believe you are safe to travel, and are eager to attend a live Thriveal event, like our flagship annual conference, Deeper Weekend, please read ahead for the preparation we are taking to keep our attendees safe:
- Entrance into our event will only be allowed after a quick temperature check of all attendees. This is to ensure the comfort of our attendees while in the conference.
- We will be placing chairs 6′ feet apart from one another, and thus there will be fewer chairs at each table during the conference. This is easily controllable in our conference since all attendees attend the same main sessions together and are not separated for break out sessions.
- Food service will have more strict guidelines applied. All foods will be delivered behind plexiglass shields, and entrance into catered food lines will be controlled and spaced appropriately.
- Your seating at our catered dinners will be shielded from one another and you will be seated fewer per table while eating. However, we will provide a protective barrier that you can still interact with other participants through.
- Masks will be provided for all conference attendees. Note: masks are not required for attendance at live Thriveal events, but they will be provided if needed. Further, all attendees will choose their own level of safety and comfort with the choice to wear masks or not.
- Sanitizer stations will be provided at various locations throughout the event, and will be thoroughly cleaned by our team on an hourly basis.
- Restrooms will be… ???
- We normally provide a time for a workshop experience with other attendees on the last day of the conference. However, this year, all workshop time will be done alone in your conference workbook. We will not create times for you to work with other attendees this year.
- Go outside… ???