A little bit about Paul W.
My Purpose: Law Firm Accounting & IOLTA Reconciliation Services, Practice Management System Implementations
I focus on law firm daily operations and provide a strong finance function for firms through accounting services. Without a strong financial function, firm owners do not know what happened yesterday and certainly do not know where they are going tomorrow. I establish streamlined processes by implementing practice management systems and other information system tools. With the accounting and information systems in place, I am able to coach law firm owners on managing and growing their firm.
My accounting career started some twenty years ago when I used the family Apple IIc to start keeping books for the family business while in High School. Everything I have done since then has been a combination of accounting and information technology.
- Current CPA licenses in Arizona & South Dakota
- Passed all sections of CPA exam on first attempt back when candidates were required to complete all sections of the exam during a 15.5 hour, two day extravaganza of accounting fun. Less than 10% of candidates passed all four sections on their first attempt.
- Clio Certified Consultant
- QuickBooks Advanced Certified since 2009
- BS Accounting – Minot State University – completed degree in less than three years
- MBA – University of North Dakota